How to Apply
Come join the TDA team.
TDA is seeking a highly qualified and entrepreneurial scientist/engineer with a passion for developing advanced technologies and translating them into real-world applications. The ideal candidate will have:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related field
- Experience in one or more of these areas: sensors, non-destructive evaluation methods, coatings, corrosion, corrosion inhibitors, organic functionalized materials, computational chemistry, biophysics, and/or material science
- 0-5 years of experience post Ph.D. in advanced technology related R&D
- Passion for generating new scientific approaches and proposal ideas
- Excellent writing and laboratory skills
- A willingness and interest in expanding into new research fields
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
We are looking for exceptional scientist/engineers with the passion, creativity, and skills to pursue varied technical research in a multi-disciplinary environment. The research scientist/engineer will work under a Principal Investigator to build on current efforts and bring new research ideas to the group. Effective proposal and report writing are important aspects of the position.
A successful candidate must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers, have high written and spoken English language proficiency, and have excellent analytical skills. The research scientist will work closely with industrial and government customers and collaborators to meet program goals. This position requires personal initiative to accomplish technological innovation and creativity in support of new business development.
TDA Research, Inc. is located outside Denver, Colorado with research offices in Wheat Ridge and Golden. We have a staff of 80+, mainly engineers and scientists who develop cutting edge chemical processes, materials, and hardware for customers in the defense, aerospace, energy and chemical industries. We rely on a high level of technical competence and efficiency within our team and look for motivated, talented, and skilled innovators to join us in developing advanced solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
Please send cover letter, resume and self-identification forms (as described at left) ATTN: Research Scientist/Engineer/TWS.